The condition of the washroom in your commercial premises can be viewed as a very quick shortcut to your business ethos.
A smart, clean, effective and attractive washroom will allow you to make a great impression on staff and visitors. Washrooms are an important part of your Customer Service.
Top Tips for a Good Washroom Experience
- Keep it clean – have a plan, and stick to it on cleaning procedures and processes.
- Keep it stocked – make sure your dispensers for paper/soaps/towels, vending machines are stocked and working
- Be the best – use quality fixtures and fittings, and complement these with consumables and product range that enhance the environment.
- Keep the ambience – As well as good lighting and fitting, make sure you target bad smells with the right solutions.
- It’s the little things – offer something beyond the standard. From stocking great quality paper, conditioning hand soap, hand lotion, through to perhaps offering a seating or vanity area.
Service Matters full washroom service offers a managed approach to your bathroom. The suite of products and services encompasses hygiene waste disposal, best quality paper products, cotton roller towel service and soaps and hand hygiene solutions. In addition, managed air freshener service, along with managed water systems and vending solutions are available to ensure a one-stop quality service from Service Matters to create an effective and attractive washroom environment.