Quality Solutions That You Can Trust
Certified to I.S. EN 14065:2016 and working to BRC standard, we are well equipped to meet the demands of this sector.
Quality Rental Service
Service Matters are BS EN 14065:2016 Biocontamination Control System accredited. With a designated laundry for Food Trade environments, Service Matters offers a level of service which will not be beaten. We understand that your uniform requirements are important to you and this is why our trained sales team will work with you to find the most suitable uniform solutions for your company.
Benefits of Food Trade Services
- Full traceability on all garments
- Allows garments to be easily recalled if needed
- Receive the best usage from your rental service while guaranteeing a high-quality of hygiene on your premises
- Technical expertise
- Stringent quality control and assessment criteria
- We supply a range of colours, styles and fabrics with food-safe logo transfer options available as well as ranges to suit every budget
- Specialist Food Trade laundry division with barrier washing to ensure allergen control and ultimate hygiene
- Accredited facility working with leading food manufacturing companies across the island of Ireland
Our managed garment service helps to ensure locker rooms are left neat and tidy on a weekly basis. The use of garment lockers and collectors ensure security and traceability for you and your staff.
We can provide our customers with a full audit on all garments on a quarterly or yearly basis. An audit will illustrate a wearer’s uniform movements both in and out of your company and our laundry facility.
A single item can be traced from installation into your company to the various movements of that item in and out of our washer, dryers and journey back to your lockers again. Repairs carried out on an item can also be traced.
Organisations and the general population are becoming more and more aware of the impact they make on the environment and are making positive changes to
We’ve all heard the phrase ‘Don’t judge a book by its cover’, but this is easier said than done. People will always judge by appearances,
Bad weather can create a host of problems for all industries, and the hospitality industry is no exception. It is important to remember that safety