Industry Leading floor mat solutions
Designed specifically for heavy pedestrian traffic as the first point of defence against trapping dirt, water and dust.
Quality Rental Service
We offer a full rental service and lift & lay package where a freshly laundered mat is placed every week, ensuring consistency and quality.
Mats are available in various colours and sizes, tailored to customer requirements.
Why Choose Standard Mats?
The standard mat has a non-memory backing that ensures maximum adhesion to the floor. This mat is water-repellent, for quick drying and the effective removal of unwanted odours.
Our mat solutions are an environmentally friendly choice as we re-use materials where we can, and our mats are now made of 100% recycled Econyl®.
Benefits of Standard Mats
- Prevent accidents and falls for anyone that enters your premises
- Specially formulated non-slip backing to ensure safety
- Prevent up to 80% of dust and debris from entering the premises
- Save on cleaning costs and ensure your premises stay clean and presentable upon entry
- Alleviate pressure and better comfort for visitors and staff
- Made of 100% recycled Econyl®
- Available in a variety of colours
We can provide our customers with a full audit on all mats on a quarterly or yearly basis. An audit will illustrate movements both in and out of your company and our laundry facility.
A single item can be traced from installation into your company to the various movements of that item. Repairs carried out on an item can also be traced.
Many employees are facing the prospect of returning to workspaces as Covid-19 restrictions ease. While the threat of the virus remains, albeit a less virulent
Almost two years have elapsed since the Covid pandemic hit Europe. There have been many twists and turns in our understanding of the virus and
How to ensure you have the best hygiene approach for your school As children are back to school full-time trying to maintain a healthy environment