Industry Leading floor mat solutions
Designed specifically for heavy pedestrian traffic as the first point of defence against trapping dirt, water and dust.
Quality Rental Service
We offer a full rental service and lift & lay package where a freshly laundered mat is placed every week, ensuring consistency and quality.
Mats are available in various colours and sizes, tailored to customer requirements.
Why Choose Standard Mats?
The standard mat has a non-memory backing that ensures maximum adhesion to the floor. This mat is water-repellent, for quick drying and the effective removal of unwanted odours.
Our mat solutions are an environmentally friendly choice as we re-use materials where we can, and our mats are now made of 100% recycled Econyl®.
Benefits of Standard Mats
- Prevent accidents and falls for anyone that enters your premises
- Specially formulated non-slip backing to ensure safety
- Prevent up to 80% of dust and debris from entering the premises
- Save on cleaning costs and ensure your premises stay clean and presentable upon entry
- Alleviate pressure and better comfort for visitors and staff
- Made of 100% recycled Econyl®
- Available in a variety of colours
We can provide our customers with a full audit on all mats on a quarterly or yearly basis. An audit will illustrate movements both in and out of your company and our laundry facility.
A single item can be traced from installation into your company to the various movements of that item. Repairs carried out on an item can also be traced.
Global Handwashing Day (GHD) is a global advocacy day dedicated to increasing awareness about the importance of hand hygiene, especially through handwashing with soap. The
As you put plans in place to re-open your business, let us assist by providing you with the necessary products to help prepare your business