Combat Trousers with Hanging Pockets Details
- Functional work trousers with contrast stitching.
- Ideal fit, including ergonomically shaped and reinforced knees.
- Two spacious slanted pockets and also two front hanging tool pockets.
- Two back pockets with flaps.
- Thigh pocket with flap and sections for writing implements, etc.
- Reinforced ruler pocket with extra sections and a hanging bottom for optimal freedom of movement.
- Adjustable hammer strap.
- Reinforced knee pocket with two knee pad positions.
- Extra hard-wearing reinforcement at trouser back-leg ends.
- Reflective piping behind knees for greater visibility.
- The trousers have an extra deep hem so the length of the trousers can be increased if required.
- A single seam is extended to provide extra leg length, while the seam stays sealed.
- Carefully designed for tradesmen, where ergonomics and freedom of movement are in focus.
- Ideal for when your work requires movement and changing positions.
- Spacious fit and made from a highly durable fabric.
- Developed in cooperation with – and continuously tested by – a range of tradesmen as well as industry professionals.
- Available in black, navy and grey.
Combat Trousers Quality
Wash at 60 degrees with similar colours
Take a look at our combat trousers without the hanging packets
Pair with our combat jacket